Get Involved

Become a Volunteer


Volunteering for Central Plains Cancer Services is rewarding.  We rely on people like you who believe in our mission to provide services to support the quality of life for people affected by cancer and to support the promotion of cancer awareness.  We offer many different volunteer opportunities, and are very flexible with your time commitment. From helping in our office, to being in the community performing fund raising activities or helping with special events/projects, there are always opportunities to do something amazing.  This year, use your special talents or interests to give back to your community.  

Feel free to contact our office for more information or print out a volunteer form.

Volunteer Application Form

Host a Third Party Event


Improve the lives of people affected by cancer and support the promotion of cancer awareness by planning and/or sponsoring an event to benefit Central Plains Cancer Services. Our staff and volunteers will assist you in preparing for your event.  We are so grateful for community members like you who step up to help. 

What is a Third Party Event?  

 A third party event is an event organized by a business/group/individual where Central Plains Cancer Service is the charity of choice/beneficiary of the event.  Your efforts will raise funds to help individuals, families and children affected by cancer in our region.

Third Party Event Form

Donate to CPCS


Central Plains Cancer Services is a non-profit grassroots organization. All funds are derived through donations, memorials, planned giving and fundraising initiatives. Funds donated are used to serve 72 communities located in the central plains region of Manitoba.  A yearly donation is also to Cancer Care Manitoba for research.    

Donations can be sent to: 

Central Plains Cancer Services  318 Saskatchewan Avenue East Portage la Prairie, MB  R1N 0K8    


Central Plains Cancer Services also accepts "new" items to be used as Silent Auction prizes at our number fundraising events.  Please contact the office for more information.